It is a monument to the visionary developer Emaar Properties, who transformed a 3.5 km stretch of coastline into a 6,452,391 sq. ft. modern community that offers a sleek Riviera-style lifestyle. The wide canal is a crucial element of this neighborhood with various uses. The marina serves as a stunning backdrop for multiple residences available for rent in high-rise structures.
A magnificent coastal location is lined with luxurious residential towers, making it the perfect site to live the Dubai lifestyle. People who love being in the center of a thriving city will find Dubai Marina the ideal location.
Dubai Marina is a short drive to
- Dubai Tram - 4 minutes
- Sheikh Zayed Road - 6 minutes
- Sobha Realty - 7 minutes
- Emirates Hospital - 10 minutes
- Mall of the Emirates - 14 minutes
- Downtown Dubai - 20 minutes
- Dubai International Airport - 25 minutes
Dubai Marina is one of the city's premier destinations, with unrivaled amenities such as Dubai Marina Mall, Marina Walk, Dubai Marina Yacht Club and many more.
Schools near Dubai Marina
n Dubai Marina, numerous nurseries provide a variety of choices for families with younger children. One is Raffles Nursery, which adheres to an Early Years Curriculum. It is situated on Marina Walk. Secondary schools can be found in places like Jumeirah, Umm Suqeim, and The Springs. These include
- King's School Dubai
- Dubai British School
- Horizon International
- American School of Dubai
Shopping in Dubai Marina
The Dubai Marina Mall, conveniently located on Sheikh Zayed Road, provides residents with various shopping opportunities, including high-street fashion, retail chains, a supermarket, and more. The Beach mall in JBR provides locals with a unique and outdoorsy shopping experience and is also adjacent to the marina. This mall has a smaller variety of shops and high-end designer brands. Supermarkets, pharmacies, clinics, and banks are all within walking distance of any tower in Dubai Marina.
Things To Do
There is no denying Dubai Marina's allure in terms of locations. The neighborhood has established itself as one of the busiest in the city. There's a lot to do, but here are some highlights to get you started.
Shop, Eat & Swim
- The Beach is a stunning outdoor entertainment complex opposite JBR's The Walk.
- There are various shopping and dining options, including the neighborhood favorite, Cupagahwa. Its contemporary, low-rise design elevates the desirable coastal site.
- Purchase some souvenirs at | Love Dubai, then take a quick dip in the ocean or engage in athletic activities on the sand.
- Have grilled seafood at Eat Greek, a Mediterranean restaurant, or huge burgers at The Cheesecake Factory.
- The Bluewaters Island, home to the upscale Cove Beach club and the second Caesars Palace in the world after Dubai, is only a simple 15 minutes walk from The Beach if you feel like exploring further.
Enjoy a Cruise Ride
What better way than a cruise to discover the fantastic waterfront neighborhood? The cruise departs from the Marina Promenade every hour and can be joined at any time of day. The spacious boat lets passengers sprawl out on bean bags as it meanders across the area, showcasing the breathtaking architecture, before reaching the outskirts of Palm Jumeirah island. Book an evening cruise with Xclusive Yachts for a VIP experience.
Savor The Finest Flavors
- For sunshine-filled meals to remember, you'll be flooded with options at Dubai Marina Walk. The Bateel Cafe, known for its gourmet dates, is one of the attractions in this area. Due to its exquisite European-inspired cuisine and date-infused concoctions, it makes the ideal culinary pit stop.
- One of the most upscale dining destinations in the area is close by at Pier 7 in Dubai Marina. Each floor of the all-glass cylindrical building next to Dubai Marina Mall is home to seven different culinary concepts.
- The Scene by Simon Rimmer, where British comfort food reigns supreme, is at the top of the list. Pier 7's Cargo or Asia Asia are some more options.
Relax & Pamper Yourself
Dubai Marina offers a variety of beach clubs and pools where you can relax and soak up some sun. Swim in the world-record-breaking Zeta Seventy Seven infinity pool or keep your feet in the sand at the adult-only entertainment complex Bla Bla, which has a variety of lounges and restaurants.